Real food ingredients matter to you. And us, too.
When it comes to choosing a tube feeding formula, what you put inside your body really counts. Feel good about the Compleat® family of formulas from Nestlé Health Science — nutritionally complete tube-feeding formulas that include a blend made from real food ingredients
The Compleat® family of formulas includes:
- Fruit & Vegetable Ingredients — Each complete feeding of Compleat® formula (1000-1500mL) includes 1 cup equivalent of a blend of 6 fruit and vegetable ingredients from real food such as green beans, tomatoes, peaches, cranberry, carrots and peas*
- Protein — Contains a blend of protein from milk, chicken, and pea ingredients
- Fiber — Pea fiber, FOS, inulin, and fiber from fruit and vegetable ingredients
- Made with brown rice syrup with no soy ingredients — No corn ingredients
- Suitable for lactose intolerance — Not for individuals with galactosemia
USE UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION
INCLUDES A VARIETY OF REAL FOOD INGREDIENTS
Includes approximately 1 cup equivalent of a blend of 6 fruit and vegetable ingredients from real food such as tomatoes, peaches, green beans, carrots, cranberry juice concentrate, and peas1 in a complete serving
REDUCED CALORIE OPTION
Compleat® Pediatric Reduced Calorie formula provides 40% fewer calories than standard 1.0 kcal/mL formulas2
Flows through an 8 FR or larger feeding tube for gravity or pump-assisted administration. No dilution is required.